What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible is the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, and is the absolute and final authority for faith and life.
2. We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of the universe, Who is eternally existent in three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, His death to pay the penalty for everyone’s sins, His bodily resurrection, His exaltation at God’s right hand, and His personal, imminent return for His bride, the Church.
4. We believe that all have sinned and are therefore guilty before God and are under His condemnation.
5. We believe that all who by faith receive Jesus Christ as their Savior are born again of the Holy Spirit and eternally saved.
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost: those who are saved to the resurrection of eternal life with God, those who are lost to the resurrection of eternal condemnation separated from God in a place called hell.
7. We believe that Jesus commanded His church to “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature” and that every believer shares this responsibility.